CV AND RESUME SERVICES
A CV (curriculum vitae) is a marketing tool. It is the first step in your job search and part of your job hunting process. It sells your experience and skills - It sells YOU and your SKILLS.
You would need to create a CV that gets you noticed in the ‘sifting’ process.
Is your current CV written to be seen from an employers point of view?
Would you stand out against the competition (the other candidates)?
Would the employer want to talk to you for a possible job?
* Understand the purpose of your CV.
* Customise your CV to fit the job applied for.
* Think about your career objective.
* Review your education, work, leisure, experiences, achievements and other areas that have had a significant impact on your life.
* Do a skills inventory.
* Choose a format
* Make an impact with your cover letter. Short and to the point.
* Ensure education and work experience are chronological
* Use quality stationery
* Do not make claims that you cannot back up
BEC CV Services
With our experience in the education industry, we understand the skills and backgrounds that employers seek.
* Contact us for further details